My Goal:To help my clients achieve their real estate goals with the highest level of integrity and service.
My Selling Experience:I have been a realtor for 13 years with Royal LePage Sussex and I'm grateful for the success I've had. I put a tremendous amount of time and effort into real estate to make sure my clients receive the best service possible. I'm very thankful to each and every one of my clients for their trust and loyalty. I work hard for them and I always put my client's interests first!
For the past 7 years I have qualified for the prestigious Medallion Club, which places me in the top 10% of all agents in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. For the past 3 years I have made the Royal LePage Diamond Club which places me in the top 3% of Realtor's Nationwide.
- Royal LePage Shelter Foundation
- Youth Unlimited - YU's mission is to provide at risk youth with caring relationships and developmental opportunities for their whole person through the teachings of Jesus Christ (mental, physical, social, and emotional)
- Plan International - Because I am a Girl Project
- Union Gospel Mission
- Unicef Canada
- North Shore Alliance Church
- World Vision
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Samaritans Purse
- North Shore Disability Association
Prior to Real Estate:
Education and Continuing Course Completion:
- Windsor Secondary School
- Simon Fraser University – BA with major in Economics
- Canadian Securities Course
- LLQP – Life License Qualification Program (Life Insurance Course)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Professional Financial Planning Course
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course
- 2017 Real Estate Errors and Omissions Legal Update
Mobile: 604-788-7792 Email: email@example.com